Question: Dyspasia and Pregnancy

heatherbradley - Tue Jan 04, 2005 9:09 pm

I recently wrote the mild to moderate dyspasia post. Well, now a little bit has changed. I have missed my period , took a test and it is positive. I am excited, but does anyone know if this will effect the pregnancy. As i said before I had the LEEP done in AUg. so, I am a little worried that it's came back so fast.
 beatnikluv - Sat Jan 08, 2005 11:19 pm

I had a LEEP in July, 2001. I got pregnant in early November, 2001. I delivered a healthy baby boy at 38w4d. I got pregnant 6 months later with twins and delivered them safely at 36w1d. Congrats on your pregnancy, and I hope things are happy and healthy for you. The only thing they did differently for my pregnancy was to give me a transvaginal u/s every 2 weeks or so to make sure that I wasn't thinning.
 sunday - Wed Feb 02, 2005 2:37 am

If its any reassurance I carried my youngest child while being diagnoaed with cervical cancer, and she was born absolutley healthy. I still had to be monitored and they did do another biopsy at 6mo. just to see how I was progressing. I did have to have hysterectomy two months after she was born, but mine was starting to be invasive. I wish you and your baby best of health.