Medical Specialty >> Gynecology

Doctors Lounge - Gynecology Answers

Back to Gynecology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/14/2017.

Forum Name: Gynecology

Question: Dyspasia and Pregnancy

heatherbradley - Tue Jan 04, 2005 9:09 pm

I recently wrote the mild to moderate dyspasia post. Well, now a little bit has changed. I have missed my period , took a test and it is positive. I am excited, but does anyone know if this will effect the pregnancy. As i said before I had the LEEP done in AUg. so, I am a little worried that it's came back so fast.
 beatnikluv - Sat Jan 08, 2005 11:19 pm

I had a LEEP in July, 2001. I got pregnant in early November, 2001. I delivered a healthy baby boy at 38w4d. I got pregnant 6 months later with twins and delivered them safely at 36w1d. Congrats on your pregnancy, and I hope things are happy and healthy for you. The only thing they did differently for my pregnancy was to give me a transvaginal u/s every 2 weeks or so to make sure that I wasn't thinning.
 sunday - Wed Feb 02, 2005 2:37 am

If its any reassurance I carried my youngest child while being diagnoaed with cervical cancer, and she was born absolutley healthy. I still had to be monitored and they did do another biopsy at 6mo. just to see how I was progressing. I did have to have hysterectomy two months after she was born, but mine was starting to be invasive. I wish you and your baby best of health.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us