Medical Specialty >> Gynecology

Doctors Lounge - Gynecology Answers

Back to Gynecology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site. 

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/14/2017.

Forum Name: Obstetrics

Question: maybe pregnant

corrinne_24 - Wed Jan 05, 2005 3:00 pm

I am really worried, I have not had a period since exactly 09/15/04 and i have taken a urine test at home, one unconclusive, one negative and just today I had a test at the doctor negative. I have all of the symptoms. I would be about 4 moths right now i am showing my boobs are sore and they hurt. I am eating tomamtos when i never liked them before and i feel fluttering in my stomach sometimes, i have breakoputs in my face. I am tired alot lately i don't like the smell of things i liked before. I mean what else can i say. they sent me for a blood tst today and i am afraid of it coming out negative. what other disease could i have i don't believ it is that pseudo stuff because i was not either wnating to have a baby or not wanting to it was not even on my mind. so i am scared what could i be sick with?????
 GABRIELLA04 - Fri Jan 07, 2005 12:01 pm

HAVE YOU GOTTEN YOUR BLOOD TEST BACK?

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us