Question: Birth control or pregnant

engaged - Wed Jan 05, 2005 7:32 pm

HI!! My name is jessica and this is the first time i have been here. I had my period the week of december 21st and i usually go for 7 days. I am on the patch but i forgot it last month so i started back on it this month. I wore it for 1 week and then forgot to change it on sunday. since i was 2 days late on it i couldn't start it again, but yesterday I started my period again. I am always regular. every 28 days i have my period. Monday, (the day before i started my period) the condom broke while i was having sex with my fiance. Does the period have something to do with the birth control or could i be pregnant? please help me!!!!!!
 GABRIELLA04 - Mon Jan 10, 2005 10:24 am

Hi I used the patch to and I had a similar thing happen to me. You probrably aren't pregnant. When you screw up using the patch (like forgetting to put it on the day that your supposed to) like I did then it sets your period all out of wack. My period is just now starting to get regular again. I had went 38 days before I got mine. It will probably get back to normal in a month or so.