Question: Am I Pregnant?

citygirl - Fri Jan 14, 2005 9:56 am

Not sure how to ask this and make sense....but here it goes. I was wondering, I am a virgin. I almost had intercourse once. My boyfriend and I began to, but we stopped because it is something I want to wait till I am married to do. That happened a few weeks ago. I basically skipped my period this month, I only had minor spotting. I have also been very nausiated the past week. He couldn't have been inside of me for longer than 10 seconds. I guess I was wondering, if while his penis was in me, he leaked pre-cum, could that make me pregnant? Or id my cycle different due to something else? Please help! Thanks so much...

City Girl
24 years old
 Dr. Tamer Fouad - Fri Jan 14, 2005 1:44 pm

User avatar Were you taking your contraceptive pills regularly? What time of the cycle was it when this happened? Theoretically speaking if you were not taking your pills and you had unprotetcted intercourse then you could get pregnant. Chances are very small though.
 citygirl - Mon Jan 17, 2005 8:46 am

I have been taking Birth Control pills for about 7 years because of an irregular cycle. (My cycles would last 12 days) I am currently taking low estrol, this has worked to regulate my cycle for about the past year. I don't always take it at the same time like you are suppose to because I never planned on having sex till I was married. I am so scared. Also I am not sure what you mean when you ask me what time of the cycle it was? If you’re asking how close to my next cycle, I think it was a week before or maybe the week after. I am not sure....I can't even think straight. I have stayed one way all this time, and now after one slip up, when my boyfriend’s penis wasn't even all the way in me..... Please help!
 citygirl - Mon Jan 17, 2005 12:20 pm

I just got done taking a Clear Blue Easy test....
It said not pregnant.....
Do you think it is accurate?

Thanks so much for your help!!!
 Dr. Yasser Mokhtar - Mon Jan 17, 2005 2:44 pm

User avatar Dear CityGirl,

Thank you very much for the updates.

These home tests are becoming very accurate and from history, i think that most probably you are not pregnant.

The best test of course is to have a blood test for pregnancy.

Thank you very much for using our website https://doctorslounge.com and i hope that this information helped.