Question: conception

mrszigzag2001 - Tue Jan 18, 2005 12:29 am

i got pregnant and i would like to know exactly when last period july 19,2004 they gave me a date of delivery for april 26 2005 dec 7 the ultrsound said i was 20 weeks. went in for a visit on dec 31 and mesured 26 weeks now i think it might be someone elses baby please help me. :( :cry: :cry:
 Shelly S, RN - Wed Jan 19, 2005 12:47 am

Hi there, I think I will hopefully become a person who works on this site soon because I know a good amount about pregnancy, conception, and birth. So I am gonna try to answer your question now:

FIrst of all, it is normal to sometimes measure ahead or behind. Usually, most women measure 0-2 weeks ahead, or behind. On December 31st, you were about 23 weeks pregnant. Measuring 26 weeks could mean a bigger baby, or it could mean a lot of other things.

The important question to ask yourself is, who else did you have sex with around the time you conceived this baby? Did you have sex with more than one person in the month of July or August? If there was only ONE person in those 2 months, it is probably their child; although only a paternity test can truly confirm that.

Best of Luck,
Shelly, SN