Question: Use of gynococid tablets

anne75 - Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:30 pm

Dear Doctor ,

I had unsafe sex few weeks back and it's just passed 13 days from expected periods date.I used 2 - gynoscocid tablets within 12 hours of period. But up to now i didn't get any sign of period. I'm suffering very much because of this reason .

Is it taking long time to get activate? Please help me

Many Thanks
Anne.
 Debbie Miller, RN - Wed May 20, 2009 6:30 pm

This is not 100% effective so it would be best to take a pregnancy test. You may have worried enough to delay your period. Taking drugs such as that can also effect your cycle. Try to relax if possible. I understand it is stressful not knowing so taking the test should help get you out of the "unknown" territory. If you are pregnant, see your healthcare provider.