Question: could i be pregnant

demetra - Tue Jan 25, 2005 2:43 pm

so , my first day of my last period was the 28th or 29th of december, well i had intercourse with my boyfriend and we did not use the pull out method on the 11th, we went 1 week without using protection but he pulled out. I already have one child, and now when i wake up i fell sick, headaches, cramps, etc.... is it too early to tell and could i even be what are the chances :?:
 Dr. Anthony Solomon - Thu Jan 27, 2005 2:12 pm

If I understood you well, you had intercourse around the fertile period of your cycle (11 January) without using any contraceptive measure, and also practised the withdrawal method (which can sometimes fail) for a further (fertile ) week. There is therefore, a possibility of pregnancy.

The mainstay of diagnosis for pregnancy is a positive pregnancy test.
Some symptoms are suggestive of pregnancy, but none are diagnostic. A blood pregnancy test is an accurate method to determine your status at the time of the missed period.

Thank you for contacting this website.

Dr Anthony Solomon
MB BS DTM&H DIP.VEN FRSM