Question: im 15 and i think im pregnant. or maybe just paranoid..HELP!

steph89 - Sat Jan 29, 2005 5:42 pm

this may sound stupid but.. im a paranoid person anyway and i stress out a lot but..

my boyfriend and i were having drysex and at one point his pants came undone, leaving his cotton boxers, my jeans, and my cotton underwear. could the precum have gone through my pants, and through my underwear, and then in my vagine, to get me pregnant?

there wasn't that much it was like a drop, or so....oh and i forgot that he started to rub my vagine through my pants, could he have helped the precum through?

and i've been stressing about the pregnancy, for i'm 15 years old and my parents would absolutely kill me. and i've been feeling sick, my head hurts, and there's this uncomfortable feeling in my stomch that comes and goes for 30 second - 1 minutes or so periods...am i just being paranoid?

but if i am pregnant. could i get an abortion without my parents knowing. i live in Pennsylvania and it says you need a parents consent, so could i go to like New York or New Jersey and get it or so I have to be a resident? I'm scared!!!

someone please IM me at hurtmelovelyx or email me at triedtosavemyself@yahoo.com i'd feel much better if you were trained in a medical way or you know a lot about this kind of stuff.. i read that precum can't go through clothing but it is possible to go through cotton underwear but other sites don't really say that..and i mean, does precum just die right when it hits a barrier?
 Kathy C, RN - Sun Jan 30, 2005 9:20 am

Dear Steph, You are right that you are probably not pregnant. I would suggest you go to planned parent hood and get some birth control started for just in case.
Good luck
Kathy