Medical Specialty >> Gynecology

Doctors Lounge - Gynecology Answers

Back to Gynecology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/14/2017.

Forum Name: Obstetrics

Question: im 15 and i think im pregnant. or maybe just paranoid..HELP!

steph89 - Sat Jan 29, 2005 5:42 pm

this may sound stupid but.. im a paranoid person anyway and i stress out a lot but..

my boyfriend and i were having drysex and at one point his pants came undone, leaving his cotton boxers, my jeans, and my cotton underwear. could the precum have gone through my pants, and through my underwear, and then in my vagine, to get me pregnant?

there wasn't that much it was like a drop, or so....oh and i forgot that he started to rub my vagine through my pants, could he have helped the precum through?

and i've been stressing about the pregnancy, for i'm 15 years old and my parents would absolutely kill me. and i've been feeling sick, my head hurts, and there's this uncomfortable feeling in my stomch that comes and goes for 30 second - 1 minutes or so periods...am i just being paranoid?

but if i am pregnant. could i get an abortion without my parents knowing. i live in Pennsylvania and it says you need a parents consent, so could i go to like New York or New Jersey and get it or so I have to be a resident? I'm scared!!!

someone please IM me at hurtmelovelyx or email me at triedtosavemyself@yahoo.com i'd feel much better if you were trained in a medical way or you know a lot about this kind of stuff.. i read that precum can't go through clothing but it is possible to go through cotton underwear but other sites don't really say that..and i mean, does precum just die right when it hits a barrier?
 Kathy C, RN - Sun Jan 30, 2005 9:20 am

Dear Steph, You are right that you are probably not pregnant. I would suggest you go to planned parent hood and get some birth control started for just in case.
Good luck
Kathy

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us