Question: Gynecology trachomatis

sangamamba - Sun May 10, 2009 6:31 am

Hello
My wife was diagonised trachomatis after having vaginal discharges and mild headaches.I was put under flagl &methdozole medication for 5 days the discharge stopped.i have been having pain on my testicle one on the right and the pain goes to the lower right abdomen sometimes.I need some help because the pain make my leg fill numb ant the lower abdomen pain get very sharp in the morning.thanks.

Benard
 Debbie Miller, RN - Sat May 23, 2009 10:46 pm

Most men experience pain, itching, and discharge from the penis with this infection but testicle pain in connection with this is very rare. You should see a urologist or family practice doctor to find the source of your pain.

Because the testicles are very sensitive, even minor injuries can cause much pain. There are a number of possible causes of testicular pain originating either in the testicle itself or a structure behind such as the epididymis. An infection there is called epididymitis. There can be infection in the testicle itself (orchitis). Even surrounding tissue infection can cause radiating pain in the area (like a kidney stone), so there are numerous possible causes of pain and you need to have it checked out.