Question: painful periods

angiemaybe - Thu Feb 10, 2005 2:19 pm

First of all in the last year or so my periods of been very painful especially in the first couple of days.Also i noticed that my periods seem to be all clots and at some times very big ones. i remember when i had my kids they had said to report any clots bigger than a quarter but that was after having a baby i was wondering if the same rule applies with regular periods. or is it normal?[/list][/b]
 alaaelfeky - Thu Feb 17, 2005 6:57 pm

dear angiemaybe
It is time for a check-up.... :)
I think you have to SEE a specialist... when periods change their pattern or amount of bleeding or if pain -that was not normally there- begins to appear.. It might be nothing seriuos... but it won.t harm you to check...
GOODLUCK
:D