Question: on clomid and 17 days late

*lucy* - Fri Feb 11, 2005 1:30 pm

I am just a little worried because this is my second month on clomid. The first month was 100mg day 3-7w/hcg trigger shot and the second month was 150mg 3-7 no trigger shot. The thing that worries me is that my flow the first month was extremely heavy with huge amounts of tissue discharge. My flow started exactly on day 27 (1/25/05) of my cycle which was pretty much normal. I am usually a few days late or early it doesn't normally come exactly on time, but I have never been 17 days late. I am wondering if there could be something wrong with me or the clomid might be affecting my body negatively. I have taken 2 hpt's and they both of come out negative. My question is should I wait a while longer to see what happens or try to see my doctor?

*lucy*
 hollyndays - Fri Feb 11, 2005 7:03 pm

Hi Lucy: It's possible you could be pregnant. You should test 2 weeks post ovulation so that there is enough hcG in your urine to show up in the test. The below reference may be of help. If you don't find your answer here, it would be wise to consult your doctor, and you may also post again on this message board. If you are pregnant, you'll want to consult your doctor anyway. Best of luck to you!

http://www.4woman.gov/faq/pregtest.htm

Holly