Medical Specialty >> Gynecology

Doctors Lounge - Gynecology Answers

Back to Gynecology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/14/2017.

Forum Name: Obstetrics

Question: Help please

Danielle - Sat Feb 12, 2005 9:15 am

Well me and my boyfriend have been haveing unprotected sex for the past month. Well I am wondering if I ended up pregnate because I have been haveing these stomach pains and feeling sick of my stomach for a few days now and I am constantly hungry. I don't know if I am going to miss a period or not because that shouldn't be for another week. I know when I went to the bathroom yesterday a coupple times there was a really really light blood but it stopped. I really don't know if it would be pregnacy, stress, switching shifts at work, gas, or what lol but I am like really confused. I really wanna know what's going on for me to feel this way. I don't want to take a pregnacy test until after I know I missed a period, or something. Well if you can help out thanks a lot...
 Theresa Jones, RN - Sat Feb 12, 2005 11:25 am

User avatar Hi Danielle,
These symptoms could be related to premenstrual symptoms, stress, implantation bleeding etc. Implantation bleeding is usually very light, pink or brown in color and may occur during the first few weeks of pregnancy. Due to your symptoms being linked to so many possibilities, wait until your expected menstrual cycle is suppose to occur and if it doesn't present itself within a few days of the expected date, do a pregnancy test.
Sincerely,
Rntdj

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us