Question: How soon after ovulation can you have pregnancy symptoms?

nicki198057 - Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:45 pm

Hello I ovulated 3 days ago July the 31st and today on the 2nd of August I am nauseated and throwing up...is it too soon to have pregnancy symptoms days after ovulation...or could I very well be experiencing pregnancy symptoms.
 Debbie Miller, RN - Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:58 pm

Every person is different but it is very rare to experience pregnancy symptoms before the fourth week following ovulation. Perhaps you have picked up a virus.

nicki198057 - Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:08 pm

Thanks....I am glad to hear that (the part about not being able to tell so soon not the part about the virus) i was little worrried. Now i am not . Thank you
 Debbie Miller, RN - Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:32 am

User avatar You are welcome. I hope you feel better soon.