Question: NEGATIVE PREGNANCY TESTS, BUT STILL FEEL PREGNANT

YOUNGCARRIEA - Wed Feb 16, 2005 11:56 pm

HI...I HAD A WEIRD PERIOD ON JANUARY 26, 2005 THROUGH JANUARY 30, 2005...IT WAS LITE IN FLOW AND LIGHT PINK (THERE WEREN'T ANY CLOTS {AT ALL}) MY "PERIOD" WAS 3 DAYS LATE...I AM ON BIRTH CONTROL (ORTHO TRI-CYCLEN LO) BUT I STILL THINK I AM PREGNANT...I HAVE TAKEN LIKE 10 HPT AND THEY ALL SAY NEGATIVE I TOOK A BLOOD PREGNANCY TEST AND NEGATIVE AS WELL...IT IS NOW FEBRUARY 16, 2005 AND I STILL THINK I AM PREGNANT...MY BELLY IS GROWING AND MY BREAST ARE BIGGER AND MY NIPPLES ARE WAY SENSATIVE AND I OCCASIONALLY FEEL LIKE I AM ABOUT TO THROW UP (HAVEN'T THOUGH) AND I HAVE AN EXCESS OF SALIVA AND I'M EATING LIKE EVERY SECOND OF THE DAY AND I GET HEADACES AND I GET THESE REALLY BAD LEG CRAMPS (IN THE CALF). IS THERE EVEN THE SLIGHTEST CHANCE THAT I COULD BE PREGNANT AND JUST NOT BE PRODUCING ENOUGH HCG? I REALLY WANT TO BE PREGNANT...IF ANYONE CAN HELP ME PLEASE HELP ME SO I CAN HURRY UP AND GET OFF THE BIRTH CONTROL...THANKS VERY MUCH (IN ADVANCE)...EMAIL ME @ YOUNGCARRIEA@YAHOO.COM OR REPLY TO THIS.

THANKS FOR READING THIS...

Theresa Jones, RN - Thu Feb 17, 2005 8:20 am

User avatar Hi YOUNGCARRIEA,
What concerns me about your post is not whether you are pregnant or not, it is the complaints of pain in your calf. Any complaint of calf pain in someone whom is on birth control needs evaluated for possibilities of a blood clot in the leg. Call your physician!