Question: Vaginal Septum

amylbl - Mon Feb 21, 2005 10:23 pm

I have a longitudinal vaginal septum. It is fairly thick (according to my physician) and lies against the left wall of the vagina. My mother had the same (or at least similar) condition and the septum was cut during her first labor.

I am 20 weeks pregnant and my OB is pushing me to have a cesarean; I am diametrically opposed. What are my chances of having a natural delivery?
 alaaelfeky - Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:30 am

Hi
If you are not satisfied with your doctor's desicion, You might get a second opinion...
I think it is wise to keep an open mind about the possibilities of a CS delivery... that might be indicated for this, or any other, reason...