Question: Lump on clitoris, MAJOR pain...

missmoo - Tue Feb 22, 2005 10:15 pm

I've had this a few times before but never this bad...

I sometimes (maybe once or twice yearly) get a kind of sore on my clitoris, which ends up looking like a tiny mouth ulcer... bright red around the edge and a hard yellow bit in the middle. It is elarly visible.

This time I felt a lump under the hood of my clitoris and it hurt like hell for 4 days, i could feel a small lump on the one side of my clitoris but see nothing except slight swelling.

The pain was excruciating and woke me up this moring, and now the lump under the hood seems to have 'burst' and the skin on the outside looks 'frayed' like a rough bit of tender skin.

I have not been sexually active in ANY way for over a year and keep myself clean.

Any clues what this is and what I can do for it? I am too embarrassed to go to my doctor as he is a friend, and I live on a small island where there is not an option to see someone else.

alaaelfeky - Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:44 am

recurrent coditions are not always an infection... sometimes it is a disturbance in the immune system ....
the posibilities are so many... and listing them will not benefit you....
You HAVE to see a doctor...