Question: Can I get Pregnant by rubbing?

synet - Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:32 am

Hello there.

Me and my boyfriend we were messing around and then whe started to rub my vulva to his penis. Then he rubbed his penis to my clitoris. What are the chaches of getting pregnant? He never penetrated me and he never ejaculated.

Thanks.
 Debbie Miller, RN - Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:18 pm

Without penetration it is almost impossible for pregnancy to occur. The sperm must travel all the way up through the vagina and so must be placed inside in order to start it's journey. Without ejaculation, there is a slight chance of pre-cum including a few sperm, but without the benefit of penetration it would be a real challenge to make it to an egg.

Please consider getting some condoms in case you are tempted to go further.