Question: Itchy Blister/Swollen glands

Presious - Wed Mar 02, 2005 8:09 pm

I have had a the same issue with swollen glands mainly in my pelvic area. Which were very sore and painful... I am trying to figure out where these blister are coming from. They are located on my lower back area on my hip (directly around my back from the top of my pelvic) They are a small cluster of blister that itch like crazy. The strange thing is that they are reoccurring and almost exactly in the same spot as before. When they form extirely, they are filled with a clear fluid and there is a small pin sozed center. Sounds disgusting :( I had been to the doctor before and they gave my some cream and pills for he itching. They said that it may be some kind of insect bite which I know isn't true. Any info will be greatly appreciated.
 pokey - Wed Mar 02, 2005 8:15 pm

this sounds exactly like herpes, i had the swollen glands and blisters, but there is some hope after i was daignosed i never had another outbreak, and that was 6 years ago