Question: Green discharge

88jrfan - Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:26 pm

For about 2-3 weeks now, I have had a thick green discharge with no itching and not a very strong odor. It reminds of of what I blow out of my nose when I have a bad cold. I know that's gross..but that's what it looks like. There is some very mild cramping that just started. I am 43 and have been married for 20 years. I have had a complete hysterectomy 15 years ago. Everything I look at on the internet points towards a STD. I am certain (I hope) that my husband is faithful. Can you help?
Thank you.
 Debbie Miller, RN - Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:23 pm

Most often something like this is associated with infection so you should see your doctor for accurate diagnosis and treatment. It is not typical to have such a discharge.