Question: 8 PG tests, 4 of which came up positive??

willmich2685 - Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:21 pm

I have been pregnant before. I am a mom to a soon to be 4 year, and I no that all pregnancies are different. But i have been experiancing wierd things lately. My period starts on the 21st like clockwork each month. and lasts about 5days. however November 4-5ish, i spotted for a day, which was only to where i wiped after using the bathroom, and seen it. I have been extremely moody, unpleasantly moody actually. I crave different things. Im tired, but associated it just working full time, school full time and raising a child. My BF told me I was pregnant, so i went out and got a test. it came back negative, however the second one i took, came up positive. so a few days i bought some more, and again, negative, positive. My period is due the 21st of november, however, i began lightly spotting. like a reddish brownish almost pinkinsh watery tinged in color. I have no idea what this is, because this has never happened to me. The pregnancy test i took last night came up postive almost immediately. but then this mornings digital came up not pregnant. im so confused. if you can please help me, that would be great!! thanks!! highly confused and lost
 Debbie Miller, RN - Fri Nov 27, 2009 1:55 pm

It is possible you have become pregnant but your body is not producing enough hCG hormone to show up on a pregnancy test. This can be normal, resulting in a healthy pregnancy, or it can be a sign that things aren't going well and miscarriage is likely. You have to wait and see or get a blood test which is more sensitive than the urine test, actually measuring the level of hCG in the blood.