Medical Specialty >> Gynecology

Doctors Lounge - Gynecology Answers

Back to Gynecology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/14/2017.

Forum Name: Gynecology

Question: Height, a severe problem.

JeffFlory - Wed Mar 09, 2005 2:28 am

Hello,
I am 19 years old I and I am only 5 foot 3 inches tall. My mother is 5 foot 1 and my father is 5 foot 9. I constantly get questions like "How old are you? Can you drive legally?". Not only does it seem like I am short, my voice seems to be a bit high as well. That my just be me but I am not sure. I was wondering if it is too late for me to do someting about this, as it is effecting my life. It seems as if I am stuck at age 13.
Thank you very much.
 Dean M. Mitchell - Sun Mar 13, 2005 3:10 pm

Dear JeffFlory,

I wouldnt worry too much about height, many females are about your height. I would like to inform you that this the gynecology section and I would advice you to ask your height questions in another forum, paediatrics and ortopedics would be more appropriote.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us