Question: Height, a severe problem.

JeffFlory - Wed Mar 09, 2005 2:28 am

I am 19 years old I and I am only 5 foot 3 inches tall. My mother is 5 foot 1 and my father is 5 foot 9. I constantly get questions like "How old are you? Can you drive legally?". Not only does it seem like I am short, my voice seems to be a bit high as well. That my just be me but I am not sure. I was wondering if it is too late for me to do someting about this, as it is effecting my life. It seems as if I am stuck at age 13.
Thank you very much.
 Dean M. Mitchell - Sun Mar 13, 2005 3:10 pm

Dear JeffFlory,

I wouldnt worry too much about height, many females are about your height. I would like to inform you that this the gynecology section and I would advice you to ask your height questions in another forum, paediatrics and ortopedics would be more appropriote.