Medical Specialty >> Gynecology

Doctors Lounge - Gynecology Answers

Back to Gynecology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge ( does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/14/2017.

Forum Name: Gynecology

Question: test for finding out about number of intercourse

 nehapatil2618 - Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:12 am

i had sex with a boy twice without a condom and had habits of masturbation.later on my husband wanted to test me so got a bud test, a blood test and a white discharge status test done in a hospital. but the results are incorrect. i wanted to know that how could i prove the true thing and are such results always correct and reliable.please do reply . is there any test which could give exact results ?
 Debbie Miller, RN - Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:11 pm

User avatar Hello,
I'm afraid I do not understand what these tests were, what they were testing for and what the "wrong results" were. Your title mentions number of intercourse. I know of no test that could determine frequency of sexual intercourse.

Perhaps if you could provide more information we could help you better.

Best wishes.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

  • Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

  • Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us