Question: Vaginal Tears

loulou23 - Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:06 am

More often than not, I tear during sex, between my vagina and anus. This can be quite painful and blood appears on the tissue after urinating for a number of hours after. I don't have sex that regularly, when I do the girth of the penis is an average size. Why is this happening and should I be concerned? Also is there anything I can do to prevent this in future?
 Debbie Miller, RN - Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:24 pm

You should see your doctor to determine if there is a physiological problem causing this. It is not typical. But, you should be sure you have adequate lubrication for sex so use something topically each time and be sure you are ready before penetration.