Question: Pink Flesh From Vagina

ThisIsTheDay - Mon Mar 01, 2010 11:44 pm

So recently I have been having an itching sensation in my vagina, at first I thought it was just a yeast infection so I bought Monistat at the drug store. It didn't help what so ever. And now there is big chunks of pink, and grey flesh coming out with black things in it. It has a horrible odour to it, kind of like fish. When I look in my pad it is almost an orangey pink colour. It hurts to pee and sit. I am not sexually active and never have been. But I am on birth control to control my heavy periods. Please help?
 Debbie Miller, RN - Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:57 am

You need to see your healthcare provider because there are bacteria infections as well as yeast but they require different medications. You need to be sure you are treating the right one.