Medical Specialty >> Gynecology

Doctors Lounge - Gynecology Answers

Back to Gynecology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/14/2017.

Forum Name: Obstetrics

Question: what date did i conceive

babyboy2010 - Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:12 am

im trying to figure out my conceived date. i have been having sex with this guy since may of 2009. I had sex with my ex around sept 11th or 12th and then a week or so after that i had sex with the first guy and continue to have sex with him. i had my period oct 5th to oct 11 and then i missed it beginning of nov so on nov 12th i took a pregnancy test and it was positive then on nov 19th i had an u/s showing i was 6wks and 2 days i also had one on feb 10th and was given a due date of july 10th please help.
 Debbie Miller, RN - Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:58 pm

User avatar Hello,
For most women conception would be estimated around October 19th. Each woman is different and this is an average but give or take a day or two it's probably pretty close. If the last time you had sex with the ex was Sep 11, 12 as you said, then having a period in October, it is safe to say he is not the father.

Best wishes.
 babyboy2010 - Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:10 pm

ok ,thank you very much
 Debbie Miller, RN - Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:48 pm

User avatar You're very welcome.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us