Question: what date did i conceive

babyboy2010 - Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:12 am

im trying to figure out my conceived date. i have been having sex with this guy since may of 2009. I had sex with my ex around sept 11th or 12th and then a week or so after that i had sex with the first guy and continue to have sex with him. i had my period oct 5th to oct 11 and then i missed it beginning of nov so on nov 12th i took a pregnancy test and it was positive then on nov 19th i had an u/s showing i was 6wks and 2 days i also had one on feb 10th and was given a due date of july 10th please help.
 Debbie Miller, RN - Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:58 pm

For most women conception would be estimated around October 19th. Each woman is different and this is an average but give or take a day or two it's probably pretty close. If the last time you had sex with the ex was Sep 11, 12 as you said, then having a period in October, it is safe to say he is not the father.

babyboy2010 - Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:10 pm

ok ,thank you very much
 Debbie Miller, RN - Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:48 pm

User avatar You're very welcome.