Question: cerazette no period have a bloated stomach

ib1982 - Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:44 am

I'm 27 years old and have a child of 2yrs 10 months. It was a C-section.
I was on cerazette minipill from for about 6 weeks(Jan 6th - Feb 13th) and never had an unsafe sex later. Still I did not get my periods.
I used cerazette 1 yr before for 6 weeks and after stopping taking the pill got my periods back in a week. Previously I took an abortion in 2009 april as I had unprotected sex.
I'm worried if I'm pregnant now and worried about ectopic pregnancy also since I have a bloated stomach now and increased appetite.

Please help.
Thanks,
IB
 Debbie Miller, RN - Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:00 pm

The only thing you can do is take a pregnancy test to determine if you are pregnant or not. A bloated stomach and increased appetite are not typical signs of early pregnancy. However, there are PMS symptoms that sometimes result in such symptoms. Ectopic pregnancy is usually quite painful and would likely result in a positive test. If your test is negative, chances are this is the case. Periods are often altered when taking birth control pills so it is not unusual for you to miss them while taking the pill.