Question: light bleeding, 5 mo post hysterectomy

problems101 - Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:04 pm

I just went to the bathroom & I'm spotting, not enough to need any kind of pad or panty liner, but I had a LaVh end of January & then he had to go back in and remove an ovary that was attached to my bowel on April 22.

I did do laundry, is the light bleeding a potential problem??

I continue to have the pelvic pain , but I'm told I need to live with pain & it will never go away.

thanks
Diane
 Debbie Miller, RN - Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:35 pm

Increased activity can cause spotting so I would first try just taking it easy for a few days and see if it stops. If it gets worse or continues for a week or more you should definitely call your doctor.

Best wishes,