Medical Specialty >> Gynecology

Doctors Lounge - Gynecology Answers

Back to Gynecology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge ( does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/14/2017.

Forum Name: Gynecology

Question: 75 yr women having continue vaginal bleeding from 2 months

 rohit.tec - Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:14 am

my mother is 75 years old now she is having continue bleeding since one month past. the menstrual cycle had already stopped, 25 years back . she had copper T inside 35 years back for birth control ,It was not removed after then. kindly guide the the treatment or a advice what to do so that her heavy bleeding may stopped.
 Debbie Miller, RN - Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:53 pm

User avatar Hello,
Bleeding is not normal and she should see a gynecologist about this.

Best wishes.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

  • Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

  • Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us