Question: Confused 2 positive home tests now a negative one

ammy - Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:08 am

I don't understand
Ive had 2 positive home pregnancy tests a few weeks ago and now ive just had a negative one
I havent managed to get to the drs yet to have a check up after the positive ones
but now i just don't know what to do
Ive been having all the normal pregnancy symptons
I had a miscarrage last year is there some lasting damage thats made my body go hinky
I don't know what to do
 Debbie Miller, RN - Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:51 pm

If you have taken the tests properly, according to direction, it is possible you could be in the process of a miscarriage. Only time can tell. Sometimes the baby does not develop and this is nature's way of taking care of things. If you still feel pregnant you could repeat the test again or wait to see your doctor who might order a viability ultrasound exam.