Question: Serious Question

lexi - Sun Apr 10, 2005 3:07 am

I discovered I was pregnant almost 6 weeks ago...At the time of my discovery I was 2 weeks preg. I can't continue with the pregnancy, and I didn't have the money for an abortion at the time of the discovery, so I decided to try a herbal abortion. So for roughly two weeks I was taking the herbs about 8-10 times a day...I realized it wasn't working so I stopped...The pregnancy symptoms continued for about a week, and then they just stopped...I had slight spotting during the 2 weeks of herbal treatments, but right around the time the symptoms stopped there was no bleeding at all...However, a few days later I discovered that for about 3 hours after an orgasm every time I wiped myself there would be blood clots on the tissue...This has continued daily for just over a week...Every time I have an orgasm (and ONLY after orgasm), I bleed, but not enough to signify a miscarriage...I'm going to the doctor in about 2 weeks to schedule an abortion, but I wanted to know if it's possible that the fetus has already died, and simply hasn't expelled as yet?
 Dr. Anthony Solomon - Sun Apr 10, 2005 4:36 am

Ultrasound scanning of the foetus may give you the information you require. This is a safe and non-invasive procedure.

Dr Anthony Solomon
MB BS DTM&H DIP.VEN FRSM