Question: Bleeding from clitoris during foreplay

NeroPinki - Sun Jul 11, 2010 4:36 am

Hi, I'm 27 yrs old and have just started in last two months bleeding during foreplay and it can start with just rubbing the clitoris it can vary from a little to quite a lot and vary from just external bleeding from the clitoris to bleeding inside as well! It's never occurred before but it's now starting to worry me! Could u explain why this may be? I've been and had check up at sexual health clinic and that's all fine! So what else cld it be as it's understandable starting to effect our sex life! Oh and also after it the clitoris can also be sensitive and sore, Thanks
 Debbie Miller, RN - Wed Jul 21, 2010 3:13 pm

A little bleeding can be normal from sex or stimulation but it should not be a lot of blood. Also, there is the risk of bleeding from another cause such as a sexually transmitted infection and I assume the clinic doctor checked this out. Be sure to use some external lubricant and take things slowly. If you don't get relief I would schedule with a gynecologist.