Question: Vaginal Itch and sore/blister on clitoris

renee123 - Sat Jul 17, 2010 12:46 am

Hi i am 15 and i am not sexually active. I have been having extreme itching around my clitoris along with a very small sore like blister under the folds (i do not know the correct terminology). I recently started back up in horse back riding, since about the 3rd lesson, afterwards, lasting about a week until the next lesson, i am very sensitive and there seems to be a blister/sore on my clitoris that is very sensitive and painful to undergarments and movement. It has gone to a point where it is very hard for me to think about anything else it is very itchy. I have looked up possible infections like "thrush" could that be it? It is a painful and un-ignorable itch.
 Debbie Miller, RN - Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:27 pm

Yes it could be fungus/yeast. You can try over-the-counter antifungal creams but if that does not help you should see a doctor.