Question: lump like thing near clitoral hood

clz3elfa - Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:20 am

it's soft, a little bit raised, sometimes i feel like it's filled with air, smaller than a cm square. I don't really know how to describe it, I don't know how long it's been there but as far back as I can remember it has been, whenever I'm looking down there and examining myself, I see it. sometimes it's bigger than normal. doesn't itch or hurt when i touch it. i'm 16 if that matters. I don't think it has any pus in it. should i try to pierce a little hole in it to see if it has pus or it's just air? if it's pus, should i just drain it out? i don't really know how to explain exactly where it is, it's a little bit higher than my clitoral hood and to the left of it
 Debbie Miller, RN - Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:47 pm

This is probably some kind of fluid filled cyst - harmless. You should not try to squeeze, poke or drain it as infection could result. If it bothers you a doctor should check it out.