Question: PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

longhorn450 - Thu Apr 14, 2005 6:18 pm

hi, my name is graham and i'm 16. I was fooling around with my girlfriend one day and things got a little heated up. we both ended up with no clothing and i had my penis rubbing against her vagina but not in it or even on the opening. but when i pulled up and out, i accidentally dragged the tip of my penis along the way. i did not ejaculate, but there was some pre-ejaculate on the tip of my penis when I looked down which was touching her clitoris. what are the chances she could be pregnant? Thank you for your time.
 NeedHelpscared - Thu Apr 14, 2005 9:27 pm

Listen: I'm not an expert, or claim to be, even a doctor. I just don't think the chances that she is pregnant are high. That little amount of semen might be enough to get her pregnant, but the chances of that are low. Just see if she can get a pregnancy test.

Good luck,
 mrstrailside - Thu Apr 14, 2005 9:36 pm

Hi Graham
The chance that she is pregnant is probably slim. First of all, women really are only fertile for a very short period of time each month, second; being that you didn't penetrate or ejaculate the possiblitly of sperm making their way up to an egg is slim. NOW, having said all that, I did say the chance is slim but not impossible! Pre-ejaculate does contain sperm and you need to take precautions. I am a registered nurse and a mother of three. I also conceived a baby during my last year of College before I got married. Trust me, when I say to BE CAREFUL. Don't make a bad decision in the heat of passion!. Buy some condoms or even better, see if your girlfriend will go on the pill. If you're already taking your clothes off, you know as well as I do, that it will only progress from there. I had many scares before I got pregnant and obviously didn't learn my lesson from them. I have two teenage sons now and I am not in denial about teenage sex. I will encourage them to get birth control. I know what it's like to have to tell my parents that I've made a huge mistake and a baby is on the way. It's not worth it!! Please be responsible.
Take care, Mrs Trailside