Question: menstration

MaggieBen - Tue Apr 19, 2005 2:13 pm

My question is that for about two years now i have been very abnormal bleeding the first year i went 7 months with out bleeding at all then i got my period and it lasted 3 weeks then stoped. now this past year I can not go one day without a pad i bleed all the time it may stop for 24 hours but then it starts right back up again i get very dizzy alot and feel weak and the blood clots are huge like size of kiwi, I do not have health Insurance so i have not gone to a doctor i have looked in my area here in Georgia and have not found a clinic that is affordable, so i guess my question is can i fix it by drinking something or taking a vitm?? is this going to hurt me.
Thank You and have a blessed day
Maggie
 NikkyLeClair - Thu Apr 21, 2005 10:40 am

I'm not a doctor, but I have had gyn problems, so I've done some research. I know you don't have insurance, but a year of bleeding should be worth the cost of a visit. Local clinics are pretty cheap and costs can be scaled according to your income. You really should get checked, have a PAP smear and stuff

Nikky, MA