Question: Abdominal Cramps

jterry - Thu Apr 21, 2005 11:04 am

I was having severe adominal cramps as of Sunday. My period had not come, it was supposed to come teh week of April 5th, but took a pregnancy test Sunday and it was negative. I was not bleeding, so I was confused that I was having normal menstal cramps minus the period. SO I went to the doxtors...I'm 2 weeks pregnant!!! I'm so excited! I told my doctor about the cramping and he said it was normal, if fact a lot of women cramp when the egg is finding it's place in your cervix. He took a blookd tes and my HCG levels matched at where it needed to be with the 2 week diagnosis. My concern is the cramps. It is THursday now, and it was been intense cramps for 34 days now. It was so bad that it woke me from my sleep last night. I guess I'm really scared tha something is worng, even though I am not bleeding and my doctor is not concerend. DOes this sound like a miscarriage or eptopic pregnancy? Should I be concerned?
 NikkyLeClair - Thu Apr 21, 2005 11:38 am

I am glad to hear about your pregnancy! I had cramps for the first few weeks w/both of my pregnancies, just watch for bleeding.

Nikky
 jterry - Thu Apr 21, 2005 12:10 pm

But was yours non stop annoying cramps. It doesn't seemlike I have abreak from the cramps. SIitting down is most comfortable