Question: virginity

vhyne - Wed Apr 27, 2005 9:08 am

Hi, I am 25 years old, I am just confused and bothered about what my boyfriend told me that I am not a virgin anymore. Where in fact I never been with anyone but him alone.,,and beside he wasn't able to get into me, it was hard for him to get inside, we tried it for how many times...it was even hurting me so badly. How can I explain it to thim that I am still a virgin.
 Rhonda P, CEP - Wed Apr 27, 2005 10:09 pm

User avatar Hello Vhyne,

A virgin is a person, male or female, that has not experienced sexual intercourse. If intercourse was painful and couldn’t be continued it may be because you weren’t relaxed, (that would be something your boyfriend would have to work on with foreplay), or he was being too aggressive or rough or it could be that your hymen is too tight. I would recommend making an appointment with your Gynecologist for a checkup and birth control plan before continuing with your boyfriend’s advances.