Question: Irregular period

oleander - Fri May 13, 2005 8:39 pm

I've been having odd periods. I take birth control and everything was going fine, I was starting my period when I was suppose to, always on time. But then all of a sudden I starting bleeding a really dark blood a week exactly before my periods suppose to start. And then when my periods suppose to start, it turns into the normal color it should be and it starts the same day that it should. I'm really confused and don't know whats wrong. Please somebody help me.
 Dr. S. Adhikari - Sat May 14, 2005 2:39 pm

Hi! How many times has this occured? If the episode was only once, you can wait for your next period if you don't have any other symptoms.
Best wishes.....