Medical Specialty >> Gynecology

Doctors Lounge - Gynecology Answers

Back to Gynecology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge ( does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/14/2017.

Forum Name: Gynecology

Question: Penis Sensitivity During Orgasm

 highondrums2005 - Sun May 22, 2005 12:00 am

I'm experiencing a problem... i am circumsized, and everything is normal about my penis except with one thing. If i have an orgasm and there is pressure on the north face of my penis, which is this sensitive area, i feel extreme pain. Also, when this area is damp and is rubbed constantly, the same feeling occurs, except not as worse as the orgasm. I have no idea what this is.. it may just be a naturaly sensitive area, but when i am sexually active, and am recieving a blowjob, by the time orgasm comes around, it hurts SO bad... because it is both damp and pressured, which is extremely painful. I am still a virgin, and i am 15 years old, and i don't want to have sex until i know what this is, because i know that it will hurt just the same while having sex. If anyone could give an opinion or suggestion with this it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
 highondrums2005 - Fri May 27, 2005 2:12 pm

wow everyone on the gynacology page got a reply except me, which kinda bums me out because this problem is getting a lot worse... someone please help.

 Squirtle - Tue Jun 07, 2005 1:26 am

ob-gyn (gynecology is for female stuff, try posting under uroplogy, or i think i saw a male disorder at the bottom of the list...
 Cman34677 - Tue Jun 07, 2005 8:56 pm

wrong forum champ...

post as above...


| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

  • Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

  • Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us