Medical Specialty >> Gynecology

Doctors Lounge - Gynecology Answers

Back to Gynecology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/14/2017.

Forum Name: Gynecology

Question: Penis Sensitivity During Orgasm

highondrums2005 - Sun May 22, 2005 12:00 am

I'm experiencing a problem... i am circumsized, and everything is normal about my penis except with one thing. If i have an orgasm and there is pressure on the north face of my penis, which is this sensitive area, i feel extreme pain. Also, when this area is damp and is rubbed constantly, the same feeling occurs, except not as worse as the orgasm. I have no idea what this is.. it may just be a naturaly sensitive area, but when i am sexually active, and am recieving a blowjob, by the time orgasm comes around, it hurts SO bad... because it is both damp and pressured, which is extremely painful. I am still a virgin, and i am 15 years old, and i don't want to have sex until i know what this is, because i know that it will hurt just the same while having sex. If anyone could give an opinion or suggestion with this it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
 highondrums2005 - Fri May 27, 2005 2:12 pm

wow everyone on the gynacology page got a reply except me, which kinda bums me out because this problem is getting a lot worse... someone please help.

:(
 Squirtle - Tue Jun 07, 2005 1:26 am

ob-gyn (gynecology is for female stuff, try posting under uroplogy, or i think i saw a male disorder at the bottom of the list...
 Cman34677 - Tue Jun 07, 2005 8:56 pm

wrong forum champ...

post as above...

Cman

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us