Question: miscarrage

marcyj - Mon May 30, 2005 2:38 pm

I am going to a doctor on friday but need some advice now to ease my mind. I had a peroid on april 8 (9 days early) and it was very light and only two days. The one this month was again 7 days early and only lasted 2days but it was dark I mean BLACK.
Along with alot of pain in my belly and around to my back. I ve been told that this could have been a miscarrage? any idea's Tks
 Shannon Morgan, CMA - Wed Jun 01, 2005 3:25 pm

User avatar Nothing is impossible, but it is unlikely you had a miscarriage; miscarriages have a significant amount of bleeding, and havy clotting along with very severe cramping. It can last several days to a week or more. It could possibly be pregnancy, though, have you taken a test?

Are you on the pill, or have you come off it recently? Any hormonal birth control at all?

Are your periods other than this, normal and regular?