Question: Torn Frenulum help Graphic*

hoffman - Sun Jun 05, 2005 5:30 pm

Hello im 16 years old and today me and my girl friend had sex well to say things got rough and she was on top of me and i did not notice any thing wrong but she was tight and it was hard to insert my penis inside of her after about 2 minutes of intercourse i looked down at my penis to see blood to my shock i remember she got off her period last week... and i look down and my fore skin on my lef side of my penis was pulled down alot more then it normaly is and it was riped .... what should i do i cant tell my parents about us having unprotective sex cause i had a condom that wouldnt of happend... could i get some advice on how i would clean it cause it hurts when i pull back the forskin as of now thou there is no pain when it is flacid or when it is erect please help! thanks
 hoffman - Mon Jun 06, 2005 3:48 pm

any one please i need help here
 vinodhkumarmca - Wed May 03, 2006 10:40 am

Hello im 28 years old and today me and my wife had sex well to say things got rough and she was on top of me and I did not notice any thing wrong but she was tight and it was hard to insert my penis inside. But any how I inserted it and after about one minute of intercourse I looked down at my penis to see blood to my shock I remember she got off her period last week... and I look down , the frenulum part was bit torn, due to the pulling of the skin downwards due to the stress given by me. I am worried about this. Please suggest me what to do now? I stopped having sex with her for the past few days. Is this case is normal one or do I need to undergo any treatment for this, Please suggest.
 bunnylove - Wed May 03, 2006 11:13 am

I think is you posted this thread in the "Male sexual disorders" forum then you would get help alot faster becuase they deal with these kind of issues... this is a gynecology forum... it's for women problems.