Medical Specialty >> Gynecology

Doctors Lounge - Gynecology Answers

Back to Gynecology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/14/2017.

Forum Name: Gynecology

Question: Torn Frenulum help Graphic*

hoffman - Sun Jun 05, 2005 5:30 pm

Hello im 16 years old and today me and my girl friend had sex well to say things got rough and she was on top of me and i did not notice any thing wrong but she was tight and it was hard to insert my penis inside of her after about 2 minutes of intercourse i looked down at my penis to see blood to my shock i remember she got off her period last week... and i look down and my fore skin on my lef side of my penis was pulled down alot more then it normaly is and it was riped .... what should i do i cant tell my parents about us having unprotective sex cause i had a condom that wouldnt of happend... could i get some advice on how i would clean it cause it hurts when i pull back the forskin as of now thou there is no pain when it is flacid or when it is erect please help! thanks
 hoffman - Mon Jun 06, 2005 3:48 pm

any one please i need help here
 vinodhkumarmca - Wed May 03, 2006 10:40 am

Hello im 28 years old and today me and my wife had sex well to say things got rough and she was on top of me and I did not notice any thing wrong but she was tight and it was hard to insert my penis inside. But any how I inserted it and after about one minute of intercourse I looked down at my penis to see blood to my shock I remember she got off her period last week... and I look down , the frenulum part was bit torn, due to the pulling of the skin downwards due to the stress given by me. I am worried about this. Please suggest me what to do now? I stopped having sex with her for the past few days. Is this case is normal one or do I need to undergo any treatment for this, Please suggest.
 bunnylove - Wed May 03, 2006 11:13 am

I think is you posted this thread in the "Male sexual disorders" forum then you would get help alot faster becuase they deal with these kind of issues... this is a gynecology forum... it's for women problems.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us