Question: gyno surgery

Cman34677 - Thu Jun 16, 2005 1:27 am

I have puffy nipples, and lately they have been hurting like hell like they did during puberty..

I know its gyno, but my question is, what are the side effects of cutting out the entire gland?

p.s. this isn't drug related... I've been under alot of stress so my hormones are going nuts... and they used to be pretty bad, and now they are huge, so I'm going to get it cut out and want to know what sides come from cutting the ENTIRE gland out, and if that will keep the gyno growth from happening again
 Yodoteniaga - Thu Jun 16, 2005 3:46 am

i don't have any side effects but i have a question...when it "grows" does it feel like there's a lump underneath it and does it hurt when you apply pressure on it?
 Cman34677 - Fri Jun 17, 2005 4:39 pm

yes and yes....

I have fatty deposits around the nipple and extending under my arm pit... and a large knot under each nip...

and is there anything that they can insert insted of the gland to keep the nipple from caving?

Cman