Question: 15dpo and negative HPT

Solarwife - Thu Jun 16, 2005 8:07 am

Hello, new here. I was wondering if it is possible to always have low hcg levels with every pregnancy? Reason why I ask is that I am now 15 dpo and my cycle should have started this past Sunday. I took an HPT this morning with my FMU and it was negative. Now with my first pregnancy, I took several hpt's that were negative, had a blood test that was negative later during the week of my missed cycle. A week later I took another blood test and it was positive. With my second pregnancy, I was a week later when I finally took an HPT and it was negative (with no sxs - no sore breasts, no nausea, nothing).

I'm late again and was wondering what the possibility would be that I just constantly produce low levels of HCG?

I've been having dry heaves, low back ache, bloating, irritability, headaches and of course the lack of my cycle. I also spotted on saturday, but it was only when I used the potty and wiped. TIA
 Solarwife - Sat Jun 18, 2005 9:18 am

bump