Question: just wondering

luvbug12o4 - Tue Jul 05, 2005 10:56 pm

I never bled after the first time I had sex.
is this normal or am I just wierd :oops:
 Jennifer R.N. - Tue Jul 05, 2005 11:03 pm

I never bled either. I think it was because my partner wasn't exactly what you'd call 'well-endowed" but don't say that to your guy! LOL No...really...you don't have to bleed. Many many woman don't. The bleeding just comes from the tearing of the Hymen. (the thin layer of skin at the outside of the vagina). That can get torn in girls before sex even happens bu ridin bikes, horses, anything like that. If you didn't bleed it was probably because yours was already torn and some other point in your life. No worries. Be happy you didn't have to have that little pinch of pain. :)
 luvbug12o4 - Tue Jul 05, 2005 11:06 pm

:D ok that's nice to hear cause it definatly wasnt' his fault! lol
thank you
 Jennifer R.N. - Tue Jul 05, 2005 11:38 pm

How old are you? Do you mind me asking?
 luvbug12o4 - Wed Jul 06, 2005 8:44 pm

i'm 18