Medical Specialty >> Gynecology

Doctors Lounge - Gynecology Answers

Back to Gynecology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/14/2017.

Forum Name: Gynecology

Question: CYST?

ibanezjem - Tue Nov 04, 2003 8:42 pm

Hi
I don't have insurance so this website is a BIG help. I seem to get cyst or something like that always accuring on my 4 head right between my eyes, sometimes ill get one that stays for about a month then it will go away. Sometimes they are sore and other times they are not. Any reason why these appear on the same spot all the time, and are they cyst? When i get a big one it feels as though it is soft and full of something, but it never comes to a head. Any advise would be wonderful. Thank you..
 Dr. Tamer Fouad - Wed Nov 05, 2003 7:50 pm

User avatar Hi ibanezjem,
Its very difficult to give an opinion on something like a swelling or cyst over the net. Maybe you could send me a picture of it? It might help.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us