Question: CYST?

ibanezjem - Tue Nov 04, 2003 8:42 pm

Hi
I don't have insurance so this website is a BIG help. I seem to get cyst or something like that always accuring on my 4 head right between my eyes, sometimes ill get one that stays for about a month then it will go away. Sometimes they are sore and other times they are not. Any reason why these appear on the same spot all the time, and are they cyst? When i get a big one it feels as though it is soft and full of something, but it never comes to a head. Any advise would be wonderful. Thank you..
 Dr. Tamer Fouad - Wed Nov 05, 2003 7:50 pm

User avatar Hi ibanezjem,
Its very difficult to give an opinion on something like a swelling or cyst over the net. Maybe you could send me a picture of it? It might help.