Medical Specialty >> Gynecology

Doctors Lounge - Gynecology Answers

Back to Gynecology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/14/2017.

Forum Name: Gynecology

Question: its hurts....please help me

nicholeharmon20 - Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:17 pm

hi everyone, i was wondering if i could get some more answers
the other day i noticed that i was hurting on both of my sides near my overies
and my lower back was hurting along with it. the day of my last period is june 29
nad my pee is bright yellow.and i was wondering what is wrong with me.
it does not hurt when i pee. it just like really really hot..... and i took a hpt and was neg.
no other signs please help... :)
 Shannon Morgan, CMA - Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:19 am

User avatar See your doctor asap, you could have a urinary tract infection that is spreading to your kidneys, even if you don't have pain. A kidney infection is very serious and needs treatment (anitibiotics) right away.

It is uncommon to have pain in both ovaries at the same time; it could also be connected to your back pain, but do mention it to your doctor at your visit.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us