Question: its hurts....please help me

nicholeharmon20 - Sat Jul 09, 2005 4:17 pm

hi everyone, i was wondering if i could get some more answers
the other day i noticed that i was hurting on both of my sides near my overies
and my lower back was hurting along with it. the day of my last period is june 29
nad my pee is bright yellow.and i was wondering what is wrong with me.
it does not hurt when i pee. it just like really really hot..... and i took a hpt and was neg.
no other signs please help... :)
 Shannon Morgan, CMA - Mon Jul 11, 2005 10:19 am

User avatar See your doctor asap, you could have a urinary tract infection that is spreading to your kidneys, even if you don't have pain. A kidney infection is very serious and needs treatment (anitibiotics) right away.

It is uncommon to have pain in both ovaries at the same time; it could also be connected to your back pain, but do mention it to your doctor at your visit.