Medical Specialty >> Gynecology

Doctors Lounge - Gynecology Answers

Back to Gynecology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/14/2017.

Forum Name: Gynecology

Question: Missed period, abnormal discharge, no sex....help!!!

ImConfused14 - Wed Jul 20, 2005 11:59 pm

ok..lets see...me and my boyfriend have never had sex, but all of a sudden im scared im pregnant. i missed a period last month and then about 3 weeks later, i get this odd, sharp pain in my abdomen, almost like im going to get my period and i check and its just this brown discharge. i heard that was an early sign of pregnancy...but i don't see how i can be when i didn't ever have sex in my life. the pain is gone now. the brown d/c is still coming lightly. i've only had it a day. please let me know whats goin on down there...its irritating. :( :oops:
 Shana Johnson, CNA - Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:24 am

User avatar If you have never had sex, there is no way you can get pregnant.
Brown discharge may be the start of yoru period comming. I don't think you have naythign to worry about unless other symptoms develop.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us