Question: Symptoms Baffling, Need Help

ebonyangel - Thu Jul 21, 2005 3:49 pm

I've been noticing strange symptoms that I don't usually experience: there's a consistent pain (as if you have a completely full bladder, that's the feeling, except my bladder is completely empty), and just today I noticed what appeared to be a bit of bleeding, although I menstruated the first week of July, and I stay consistent with my bleedings (every 33-35 days and last for around a week, at longest have been two weeks in length, and are always heavy).
This pain keeps me around the bathroom a lot, and only ceased for a few hours yesterday afternoon/evening. I have no clue what is going on, I'm not on contraceptive pills or any sort of medication, I'm in my late teens, and unsure of what to do about this.

Please, if you have any information that might help me, let me know!
 Shannon Morgan, CMA - Tue Jul 26, 2005 1:29 pm

User avatar You probably have a urinary tract infection (UTI), and you need to see a doctor asap if you haven't already for antibiotic treatment. Cranberry juice will not heal it, if left untreated it will spread to the kindeys which can be serious.