Medical Specialty >> Gynecology

Doctors Lounge - Gynecology Answers

Back to Gynecology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/14/2017.

Forum Name: Gynecology

Question: having a period every day for 2 years

Kacheri - Sun Jul 31, 2005 10:39 pm

Hi! I need help! I have had a period every day for the past 2years. I only stop bleeding maybe a week and a half every 3 months. I am so tired of bleeding. My sex life..well there is none. My vaginal area gets irriatated because I am wearing a pad every day. Another thing, I am bleeding in two different areas., vaganally and thru the clitoris area. Please help. Thank You.
 EMD - Mon Aug 01, 2005 10:28 am

hi i am not a doctor however i think you really know the answer to your question. You really need to get medical attention as soon as spossible. as this has gone on for so long now it is probabaly going to be something that can be fixed otherwise you would probably know. you can request to see a female doctor if your more comfortable and they will be very understanding i am sure. When i had my first period it lasted 3 months. You will probably need to have a few routine tests done and i am sure you will get it sorted. good luck! :)
 lllucille - Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:20 am

Lisa, please! What are you even waiting for? Get to a doctor and find out what's going on!

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us