Question: having a period every day for 2 years

Kacheri - Sun Jul 31, 2005 10:39 pm

Hi! I need help! I have had a period every day for the past 2years. I only stop bleeding maybe a week and a half every 3 months. I am so tired of bleeding. My sex life..well there is none. My vaginal area gets irriatated because I am wearing a pad every day. Another thing, I am bleeding in two different areas., vaganally and thru the clitoris area. Please help. Thank You.
 EMD - Mon Aug 01, 2005 10:28 am

hi i am not a doctor however i think you really know the answer to your question. You really need to get medical attention as soon as spossible. as this has gone on for so long now it is probabaly going to be something that can be fixed otherwise you would probably know. you can request to see a female doctor if your more comfortable and they will be very understanding i am sure. When i had my first period it lasted 3 months. You will probably need to have a few routine tests done and i am sure you will get it sorted. good luck! :)
 lllucille - Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:20 am

Lisa, please! What are you even waiting for? Get to a doctor and find out what's going on!