Medical Specialty >> Gynecology

Doctors Lounge - Gynecology Answers

Back to Gynecology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 10/14/2017.

Forum Name: Obstetrics

Question: poss. of being pregnant

texasshanna13 - Sun Jul 31, 2005 11:41 pm

my monthly started on the 8th of july ending roughly around the 13th. I had unprotected sex (he ejactulated in me) on the 18th of july. tomorrow being Aug 1st im going in for a military physical which consists of blood being drawn and a pregnancy test being run. I was wondering if it is possable to test positive this early or if i have to wait until my normal period time to find out if it happened this month or not.
 Shana Johnson, CNA - Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:29 am

User avatar A blood test now would show up positive if you were pregnant.
 patches92200 - Sat Oct 15, 2005 7:25 pm

I am a 39 year old female. I have had alot of ?s but this one has me stumped. Im sure some of you may know how it feels when a baby in you stomache pushes on your stomache/ kicks. There is no way I am pregnant and i have that feeling in my stomache all the time. What could this be?

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us